Website Dainton Beer
An awesome opportunity has presented for a passionate, creative and motivated individual to lead our Taphouse hospitality team at Dainton Beer!
Located in Carrum Downs, The Dainton Taphouse fronts one the most exciting, award-winning and fastest growing craft breweries in Australia and we need a hospo gun who is fun, enthusiastic and inspired to lead our champion team.
As Taphouse Manager, you will be responsible for all of the Taphouse operations and be the driving force behind delivering an outstanding customer experience that mirrors the fun, creativity and quality of the Dainton Beer brand. Working closely with our brand and marketing teams you will take the lead on organising and overseeing the promotion of the Taphouse, as well as be called upon to bring your creativity and vision to events, training, functions and general operations.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all operations of the venue including ordering/receiving stock and performing stocktakes.
- Promoting, booking and managing all Taphouse events, entertainment and functions.
- Working closely with Brand and Marketing teams to align the venue with broader brand goals and vision including events and promotions.
- Liaising with management to set and review targets and budgets.
- Rostering, mentoring and coaching of staff including recruiting and training of new hires.
- Reviewing and responding to customer reviews.
- Assisting management to continuously improve the venue and events.
- Ensuring the venue is always presented in the best possible way.
Aside from being an all round hospo ninja, you will need the following:
- To have knowledge of and passion for craft beer.
- To have enthusiasm and positive energy to mentor, coach and train our team and proven experience as a venue manager.
- To have the drive, determination and vision to assist management on continuously improving all aspects of the venue.
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a good sense of humor and strong attention to detail.
If this sounds like you then email us at [email protected]
Competitive remuneration package (base salary + super + incentive scheme).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.