Website Stomping Ground Brewing Co.
- Neighbourhood tavern specialising in craft beer and great food
- Friendly, open and inclusive team
- Training and development opportunities
We are currently looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join our growing kitchen team at The Local Taphouse.
A bit about us…
The Local Taphouse is a European-inspired neighbourhood tavern specialising in craft beer, great food and a warm welcome. TLT opened in 2008 and is one of the most awarded craft beer venues in Australia. We tap more than 400 different beers every year and have a rotating and curated bottle list showcasing the best breweries from Australia and around the world.
A bit more about you…
- At least 1-3-years experience in a similar role within a commercial kitchen
- Availability to work a flexible rotating roster as we are open 7 days a week
- A strong work ethic, reliable, neat, and serious about making the best dishes you can using the freshest produce
- Respects equality in everything they do and strives for better sustainability practices
- Positively adds to workplace culture and safety
We want to attract the best talent by following through with best practices to be a desirable place to work that is inclusive, open, and non-discriminatory. We are committed to training and developing our team and you will have the opportunity to progress your career in our growing hospitality group. Someone who is ready to take their hospitality career to the next level will be given growth opportunities to match their ambition.
We have always been advocates of a healthy work/life balance with our team rarely going into overtime. We aim to ensure that rosters are fair and even and offer attractive salaries and employee benefits including a variety of discounts from our HR platform and other business partners and of course food and BEER!! We pay on or above the industry award plus all applicable penalty rates.
This is a unique opportunity to work at the forefront of independent beer and food in Melbourne in a friendly and professional environment
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.