Website Kaiju Beer
KAIJU! Beer is an independent, family-owned brewery based in Dandenong South.
We’ve been on a roll the past few years enjoying consistent growth, exciting capital works and currently building our very own taproom!
With a doubling in the size of our brewhouse and growing demand for our products, we’re in need of an experienced salesperson to support our current Victorian team.
You will be supported by a strong sales and marketing team based at our HQ in Dandenong South and have an established territory and distribution support to nurture and grow.
Who are you?
- Confident and friendly
- Self-motivated and proactive
- At least 2 years of sales and customer service experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of and passion for the independent drinks market
- Strong customer service background and long-standing connections in both on and off-premise trade in Victoria
- Hardworking and diligent, with a high level of productivity
- A proven track record of hitting targets
- Ability to work autonomously
- The ability to handle your own territory
- A problem solver with the ability to assess and react appropriately
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Current Victorian driver’s license and own vehicle (vehicle allowance provided)
- Current VIC RSA certificate.
What we need:
- Maintain existing customers sales & relationships
- Grow customer base through direct business and wholesaler accounts
- Develop mutually beneficial long term customer relationships
- A passion for exceptional customer service
- Delivery of territory sales targets in on-premise & off-premise markets
- Increase brand awareness through product tastings, hosting events & staff training
- Flexible work hours – evening & weekend work will be required at times
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques & ability to close
- Effective planning, time management & organisation skills
- Ability to comprehensively maintain CRM records
- Deliver administrative tasks in a timely manner
What you get:
- Competitive salary reflective of experience
- KPI based monthly bonuses
- Car allowance
- Autonomy within a supportive sales team
- Scope for personal and professional growth
- Be a part of an exciting growth period for an established brand
- Snazzy job title
- Sweet threads
Please ensure you include a cover letter with your application.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.