Website Catchment Brewing Co
By locals, for locals, everywhere – that is the Catchment Brewing CoWe are proud to continue the heritage of brewing in the West End that started in 1886.Our classic brews are drawn from the rich history & streetscape of our Catchment, updated with a few new twists, just like the bends of the Brisbane river that surrounds us. Founded in 2015 we have been serving our community with award winning beers & a great brewpub experience.
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a craft beer sales role with a network of contacts & connections
Tasks & responsibilities
- We are looking for an experiences craft beer liquor industry sales manager/business development manager to join our team. Passionate about the local craft beer scene you will have a network of contacts & connections in the liquor industry
- You need to be able to sell – being a nice person is great but you will need to meet targets & close deals – your core responsibility is to drive & deliver our corporate growth strategy to maximize beer volume sales over predetermined growth budgets & targets
- Proactively develop sales channels to increase distribution of our packed & keg beers in retail bottleshops, chains, independents & bars
- Represent our brands through industry events, trade shows, tastings and other opportunities. This is not necesseraly a 9 to 5 gig as our industry is dynamic & opportunities are everywhere
- You will have a great knowledge & love of craft beer you will also need reliable transport & a QLD RSA certificate
- We are open to full time, part time or flexible work arrangements for the right person
- We are a small team with a large appetite for growth & we expect this role to grow in line with our business growth
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.