Website Mountain Culture Beer Co.
Packline Operator Wanted!
Mountain Culture is expanding and we’re seeking a proactive, hard-working and motivated individual to join our production team based in Emu Plains, NSW.
Role and responsibilities
Reporting to the Packing Manager, you will:
- Work with the team to ensure that packaging outputs and quality is in-line with current goals and demand.
- Operate packaging machines safely and efficiently, ensuring all relevant Standard Operating Procedures and Occupational Health and Safety procedures are followed.
- Ensure product quality and consistency.
- Lead and act in a manner that is consistent with our mission, vision, and values.
- Move packaging and finished goods using a forklift.
- Perform quality checks on packaged product.
- Perform packaging inventory counts.
- Maintain organisation and cleanliness of the pack line.
- Carry out breakdown repairs and routine maintenance across all packline machines in accordance with SOPS and training.
- Undertake other duties as assigned.
Skills and experience
Ideally, we are seeking someone with the following skills and experience:
- Team player.
- Manufacturing experience in medium/high volume FMCG environment, preferably in food and beverage.
- Preferably a trade qualification or experience in welding, fitting/turning, electrical or mechanical or similar.
- Forklift and full driver’s licence required.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.