Website Good Drinks
Good Drinks Australia is one of the country’s largest independent brewers. Home to several leading beer and drink brands, the Good Drinks family includes Gage Roads Brew Co, Matso’s Broome Brewery, Atomic Beer Project, Alby, Hello Sunshine and San Miguel.
It all started in 2005 with Gage Roads, which has grown to become one of Australia’s largest craft brewers. Named after the strip of ocean separating the port city of Fremantle and Rottnest Island off WA’s coast, we saw a lot of ourselves in this spot. So, we decided to name our brewery after it. It’s a home to seagulls and sharks; surfers and swimmers; ships and sailors. A place where you can relax, explore, escape, or seek out adventure.
In 2018, we purchased Matso’s Broome Brewery and launched our West Australian contemporary lager brand Alby. Most recently we brought to life our newest brand, Atomic Beer Project with a venue in Sydney. With these new brands in the stable, we created Good Drinks, to represent our independent Australian drinks company and our family of brands. Now you’ll find our growing portfolio of award-winning drinks in quality liquor stores, bars & restaurants across the country.
About the role
As a practical hands-on individual, you will be instrumental in driving sales growth and achieving sales targets by executing best in class category strategies, accompanied with joint business planning, promotional planning, forecasting and new product development.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to achieve the following, but will not be limited to:
- Delivering agreed sales, volume, profit and overall business growth targets, via P&L management.
- Manage the planning & execution of a promotional plan
- Optimising trade spend and partnering with customers on key strategic initiatives.
- The ability to proactively review sales performance and make recommendations & changes to improve sales and profitability that deliver against broader business objectives and category trends.
- Manage forecasting between the customer and the internal demand team to ensure accurate stock forecasts and delivery in full to customers.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders across sales, marketing, category, supply, and finance teams to achieve sales & profit growth.
- Explore incremental commercial opportunities by developing relationships with your customers.
You will be an experienced National Account Manager within the industry and bring your passion and creative flare to this role to drive and deliver key results. You will have the ability to display a sound understanding of the network and thrive in an agile working environment. Additionally, you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years in a National Account Manager role.
- Previous experience working in an FMCG environment, with liquor experience highly regarded.
- Strong commercial acumen and P&L management experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in a Business or related discipline.
- The ability to utilise and translate data (internal & external) into actionable insights – e.g. Power BI, Quantium, IRI or Nielsen and retailer management tools (Partner Hub and Promotional Portals)
- Thrive working with customers to deliver mutual growth.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and selling skills.
- Ability to multi-task with competing priorities.
- Independent and autonomous self-starter.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual to come in and develop this newly defined role and steer the direction of Good Drinks brands. The Company has a great leadership team and the business is growing at a fast rate which is allowing for great opportunities to learn and grow.
Working for our business is exciting and challenging if you have any questions about the role please email [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.