Website Mountain Culture
Mountain Culture, located in Katoomba in the Blue Mountains, has experienced exponential growth since opening its doors late 2019.
Now, we’re looking to expand our brew team by bringing on another shift brewer.
This is your opportunity to join an awesome team, be mentored by head brewer, DJ McCready, and feed your passion for beer.
Tasks and Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Performing day-to-day brewhouse operations independently
- Accurately document brewing process in paper form and using Brewing Software
- Ensuring high levels of cleanliness in the brewery
- Represent Mountain Culture at events and festivals
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of three years’ professional brewing experience
- Attention to detail and meticulous record-keeping
- Ability to clean, clean and clean
- Ability to drive a forklift and lift minimum 50kg
- Strong understanding of health and safety guidelines.
This is a fast-paced, very hands-on brewery so you must be prepared to work hard, and have a willingness to work late shifts and on weekends when necessary.
This role has the potential to grow into something much more as Mountain Culture expands into their production brewery, due to open in July 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.