Website Prancing Pony Brewery
The Prancing Pony Brewery is an independently owned brewery located in the Adelaide Hills and is recognised for its high-quality, award-winning beers. Established in 2011, the brewery has enjoyed significant growth and the brewery restaurant is a desirable destination for both locals and for visitors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity in the Craft Beer Industry. We are on the hunt for an experienced, hands-on Marketing Manager to join our small, dynamic team based in the Adelaide Hills. The position will include a range of tasks, including but not limited to the following:
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies and activations of campaigns that are aligned to the business objectives;
- Creation and management of brand assets, including marketing collateral, point of sale, artwork for labels/packaged products, tasting notes and trade and media releases;
- Creation of product imagery for both internal and external use;
- Competitor & trend analysis, regular campaigns and performance analysis;
- Manage (update, review and post) on all digital and social channels to a high standard;
- Provide marketing support for new product launches as required;
- Development and implementation of digital communication strategy that aligns with business objectives and brand proposition, including content planning & creation;
- Direct photography/videography for use on our website or social media channels.
LOYALTY PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- Development and implementation of a loyalty program and execution of campaigns
- Communications about new release and specials beers
- Grow membership data base to deliver strong results.
This is a big job and there is support, both internally and through external expertise.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong understanding of all aspects of Marketing
- Tech savvy with experience in creating, managing and maintaining brand assets and marketing collaterals using a multitude of software and platforms;
- Experience in graphic design is highly desirable
- Strong understanding of digital media principles to develop & implement DTC marketing strategies
- Strong communication skills
- Solid time and project management skills.
- Understanding of the Craft beer or beverage Industry and proven track record in similar roles;
- Exceptional work ethic, honest, reliable and with fire in the belly.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and performance. Flexible working hours can be accommodated.
This is a unique opportunity and if you believe that you are the right person for this position and you meet the above criteria, please submit your CV and cover letter via the APPLY link above.
You must either be an Australian Citizen or holder of an Australian Permanent Residency to be eligible to apply for this position.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.