Website Slipstream Brewing Company
We are a small team of passionate people, producing some of the most accessible and sessionable craft beers in Australia. Our beers are brewed with nothing but pure flavour in mind and we have a popular core range line-up as well as a regular limited release program. We are currently in a period of growth as we’ve widened our distribution in Australia & recently launched a 250 seat pax venue & we are looking for great people to join the team during this exciting period.
We are recruiting for a Marketing & Administration Assistant to join our team. This multi-faceted role provides support to the management team as we seek to create greater awareness of the Slipstream brand & create a true destination experience for the community of Brisbane and beyond in our venue.
About the role:
- Processing of online orders
- Responding to general email enquiries
- Manage merch inventory, re-ordering & oversee the merch display in venue
- Assist with creating social media content
- Assist with events both in venue (e.g. beer matching dinners) & external (e.g. beer festivals)
- Assist in responding to messages via social media & online reviews
- Assist in creating marketing materials, menus & tap decals
- Assist with community engagement & sponsorship activities
- Assisting in new product launches
- Represent the brand at events e.g. beer festivals
- General administration tasks as required, such as answering phones, ordering stationary, general office management
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of Adobe Software – Illustrator & Indesign
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Drivers licence essential
- A passion for great craft beer is an advantage
- QLD RSA
- Flexible to work weekends
This role can be full time or part time (4 days per week) dependent on the candidate.
To apply, send us your resume & a cover letter telling us why you would be a great member to join the Slipstream team.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.