Website Burleigh Brewing Co.
Do you have hands on experience with a facility-wide, diverse service and maintenance program?
Have experience as a fitter and turner or related trade? Do you have a can-do, creative approach to problem solving and applying your skills to new situations?
You might be just the person to join our maintenance crew!
You would be required to undertake thorough technical plant and equipment service and maintenance programs, trouble-shooting and repair + record keeping and tracking, including for example:
- Motors/bearings (inc greasing, oil changes etc)
- Air compressors/pneumatics
- Seals & valves – throughout brewery
- Steam system – boiler and steam system, inc water softener
- Glycol – chiller system and pipework
- Grain delivery system
- Basic plumbing repairs and installations
- Forklifts/scissor lifts/pallet jacks
- Tradewaste process management – sensors; checking chemical levels
- Other routine preventative maintenance
Familiarity/understanding of electrical work and a keen mechanical mind, capable of generating ideas for machining parts for urgent/short-term repair a big plus. Specific workplace licences (for example elevated work platform, forklift, confined spaces, working at heights etc) advantageous. Thorough understanding of safe operating practices essential.
Excellent written and oral communication skills required, to ensure top notch team-wide communication and optimal resource and scheduled maintenance planning.
You will need to:
- develop mutually respectful relationships with our valued tradespeople and suppliers; and
- be a super organised human, capable of coordinating servicing and compliance inspections of relevant production and facility equipment at relevant intervals and keeping immaculate records of same.
Typical week will be Tuesday to Saturday. The precise shift structure may change from time to time, possibly on a rotating basis and may be adapted to ensure maintenance needs are met within operational demands.
Trade qualifications essential.
Forklift licence will be required – we will be happy to assist for the right candidate.
You must qualify residentially to work in Australia.
HOT TIP: we prefer applications that include an epic cover letter, highlighting your previous applicable experience and why you’re a great fit for this role at Burleigh Brewing.
Applications close on 19 April 2021 and are to be forwarded only through SEEK please. Interviews may commence sooner so your prompt application is encouraged.
NOTE: Salary package will depend on the candidate’s relevant knowledge and experience and include all the benefits you’d expect when working for a brewery! SEEK MAY HAVE FILTERED THE ROLE INTO A SALARY BRACKET FOR FUNCTIONALITY PURPOSES ONLY.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.