Website Fixation Brewing Co./Two Birds Brewing Co.
With two vibrant venues and two successful yet distinct brands, our ability to provide great experiences for our Victorian communities has never been better! Our brands Fixation Brewing, with their hop laden, fresh & vibrant IPAs, and Two Birds Brewing, Australia’s first female-owned brewing company and their creative, approachable brews, give us a special footprint in Melbourne to share our stories over great beer and good times.
We are on the hunt for an amazing hospitality professional who will love being our hands-on Hospitality Team Leader across both The Incubator (Fixation) and The Nest (Two Birds Brewing Co), working closely with our teams at each venue to bring to life the best examples of brewery tap rooms in the country, showcasing each of their unique brands, cultures and drinker experiences. In particular, at the Incubator you will be hands-on in the management and leadership of the venue, while also supporting our Venue Manager at the Nest.
This is a career role for someone who not only shares our values but is genuinely excited to be a part of the craft beer scene and understands the importance of an amazing drinker experience.
In addition to this, we are keen to hear from you if you:
- Have prior experience in managing venues, including full financial, budgeting and P&L responsibility
- Understand how to build revenue growth and profitability, while being genuine and sympathetic to our brand ideals
- Are skilled in the art of great customer service, drinker experiences and bringing a brand to life
- Naturally enjoy coaching, guiding and developing people
- Are well organised and a great communicator
- Can think creatively about use of space, telling a brand story and venue marketing
- Know how to plan and execute events, with a high degree of attention to detail
- Can roll up your sleeves, pull beers and work with the teams around you while you lead by example
- Feel strongly about caring for the community, including our suppliers, partners, and neighbours
- Tick all the boxes on knowing licencing laws, RSA and other formal requirements inside out!
- Cicerone Level 1 would be highly desired, but not essential
We are proudly part of the Fermentum Family of businesses along with other great craft brands such as Stone & Wood. We have an open, people-focussed culture and love to look after our team with a range of benefits we will be happy to talk more about at interview.
Keen to throw your hat in the ring?
Jump on our websites to see what makes us tick, then apply with your CV and a one page cover letter telling us what good hospitality means to you, an amazing beer experience you have had, and why you are the one for us!
Send your application to [email protected]
Applications close Sunday 16 May 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.