Website Two Mates Brewing
Are you keen for a Sea Change? Would you love to be an integral part of a new brewery focused on adding value to a regional community? We are excited to be in the final stages of our DA approval process and looking to fill this vital role that will ensure our successful entry into this exciting industry.
The Brewery, Tap House and Community Hub is situated within a rural community, set on a property where organic gardens and local produce will support the brewery, complementing our range of yet-to-be-developed products.
We are a family-based venture, and we have a strong passion for people, community and a good beer. We are looking for someone who embraces our brand philosophy and has can produce incredible beer that will put its mark not only on the people and the community but also represent the region in the greater beer market.
With the venture in its infancy, it is a great opportunity for someone to join us and play a key role in a journey that we believe will be full of great times and even greater success.
We would assume that you would be highly self-motivated and driven to succeed, as these values reside deep within the owners.
As the key person in the group for all things brewing, you’ll work closely with the owners on all aspects of planning, development and execution of all tasks.
We are setting up a brewery from scratch, with all our equipment already on site, ready to develop a beer range that is unique to the region and its people.
- Running the production side of the brewery
- Recipe development
- Quality control
- Ingredients management (purchasing and stock control)
- Working closely with the owners and other people in the business
- Representing the business in the venue and at local events as required
Minimum skills required
- A passion for beer and a complete understanding of the brewing and packaging processes
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a brewing position
- Practical with a hands-on “can do” attitude
- Experience with production planning, monitoring and forecasting inventory levels
- Fanatical about cleaning, sanitation and quality control
- Able to perform basic maintenance on equipment
- Creative and able to develop new and innovative recipes.
- Highly organised, diligent and responsible, able to multi-task, prioritise and self-manage
- The ability to talk about beer and be knowledgeable when training staff and customers
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Be able to live and breathe our values
- Strong understanding of occupational health and safety in a brewery environment
- Driver’s license, RSA
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Formal brewing qualification
- Experience with Brew software
We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions please call Grant on 0439 771 442 or email your CV to [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.