Website Hope Estate
Multi-award winning Hope Brewery is located in the heart of Pokolbin at Hope Estate. The Brewery is one of many facets of the business that includes Concerts, Functions, Events & Festivals as well as an established Winery and recently opened Distillery.
We are presently seeking an enthusiastic & energetic Trainee Brewer/Labourer to work as part of the Brewery team.
This is an entry-level, hands-on role in a dynamic working environment where flexibility, a can-do attitude and work ethic are essential. Progression opportunities are available.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting the brewers with daily operations
- Kegging beer
- Working on the canning line
The right candidate must possess the following:
- Have an interest in brewing & craft beer
- Be flexible and able to work under pressure
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A fork lift licence (desirable but not essential)
- A current driver’s licence and reliable transport
- Be willing to work rotating shifts
- An understanding that long hours may be required during peak times
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good OH&S Awareness
This position is available for immediate start to Australian Residents only. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. As part of the selection process applicants must agree to undergo a Police check.
Pay rate is negotiable depending on experience.
Please forward your resume with a cover letter detailing why you would be great for this position via SEEK. No phone calls please.
Hope Estate is a non-smoking workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.