Website Jindabyne Brewing
We are looking for a brewer
Jindabyne Brewing is located in the heart of the snowy mountains. We have a passion for quality in both our beer and food and creating an enjoyable atmosphere in our venue.
Jindabyne is a great place to live year round with plenty of mountain biking in summer and skiing and snowboarding in winter, fishing all year round.
Salary is negotiable based on experience etc
- Looking after all areas of wort and beer production from malt handling through fermentation, maturation, filtration, packaging and stock management
- Following recipe specifications
- Creating seasonal beers
- Regular cleaning and maintenance of equipment
- Daily Record keeping of brew and fermentation logs
- Follow necessary SOP’s and safety guidelines
- Training staff on beer/ styles brewing process to aid in there understanding of what they are selling, this can easily be done over a beer or 2
- Occasionally represent the brand at various events ie beer festivals etc
- Pride and passion in beer and work
- Cleanliness. keeping brewery and equipment clean
- Commercial brewing experience
- Either studying brewing or finished studying with a qualification (desirable but not necessary)
- Good understanding of brewing science
- Good understanding of QC, performing analysis both sensory and micro laboratory on beer at all stages of production to maintain the highest quality.
- Yeast Management and QC
- Ability to problem solve
- Mechanical understanding/Intuitive for the ability to perform basic servicing and maintenance of equipment.
- Forklift Licence and RSA (desirable but Not necessary)
- Prepared for physical work as we are a hands on brewery
If you are interested or have any further queries please contact
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.